Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Welcome

   Hello and welcome to Inventory Solutions blog page. I created this blog to help explain the purpose behind Inventory Solutions and what it is about. It is currently a new business venture that I am in the process of forming. I feel that the company's service will be a very valuable asset to society in helping others. Many times we hear of unfortunate events that happen to people where everything that they have worked for and achieved all their lives was all of a sudden lost. Inventory Solutions was created just for that purpose......to help regain what was lost.
  
   I created a small and short slide presentation to help explain what the purpose of business is, what services it offers and how it can be a useful tool to almost everyone.  I hope the information presented will be informative to you.

   As mentioned earlier, the company is still in its infancy stage and is slowly gaining momentum. In order to help get it on track and get it running at full speed, I am in the process of raising capital to make this a  serviceable company. If you notice under the INVENTORY SOLUTIONS logo, their is an icon for donations through Pay Pal. If you would like to be a contributor and supporter to this cause, donations are welcome. Their is no set amount. If you would like to contribute, donations would be greatly appreciated . Contributions are fully secured and 100% of the proceeds go strictly into the growth of the business for such things as equipment, inventory supplies, website purposes, advertisement, etc.

   I will keep you updated on the progress of the company and I would love to hear some of your feedback. Feel free to leave me a comment or question. Thank you very much for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment